Bullnose Edge

Bullnose is an edge type is rounded and finished to match the main surface. A full bullnose edge is curved on the top and bottom and will look like a “U” turned on its side. Bullnose edges can come in other forms, such as a half bullnose, which is rounded at the top corner but flat at the side and bottom, or a demi bullnose, which is round on the top and side and gradually blends into the flat bottom. Bullnose edges are commonly used in countertop applications and in a variety of materials, including stone, wood, and resin-based products.

Bullnose Edge by Knowledge Bank

Related Terms

Was this insightful?