C-Zero is a proprietary treatment produced by the company Crypton. This patented fluorine-free stain resistance treatment for textiles comes with optional silver ion order resistant and integrated moisture barrier (C-Zero Plus). C-Zero protects products from water-based stains and also prohibits the growths of bacteria, virus, odor, mold, and fungus with the optional Silver ion technology. Applying C-Zero will cause little or no change to the textile’s color and will not harden the fabric, allowing it to maintain a soft hand. Additional to the benefits C-Zero provides, C-Zero Plus adds an impermeable barrier preventing liquids and stains from penetrating into to your fabric. Both C-Zero and C-Zero Plus can be used for indoor and outdoor seating. C-Zero and C-Zero Plus can be applied to flat woven, knits, textured, and printed fabrics, as well as synthetic and natural fibers.
|Moisture Barrier||C-Zero Plus offer upon request|
Upon request: AATCC 127 Hydrostatic Resistance minimum 100 cm
|Repellency||AATCC 22 Spray Rating 80-100 of 100 max|
AATCC 22 Spray Rating after 30 home launderings 70-100
|Cleanability||Durable to clean with variety of cleaners.|
Bleach may be used based on varies of dye methods.
|Microbe Resistance||Upon request: Silver Ion Odor Resistant|
|Flammability||CAL TB 117, NFPA 260, UFAC|
Upon request: FMVSS 302, IMO Upholstery
- Fluorine-free repellent
- No halogenated flame retardants
- Free of Perfluorooctanesulphonate (PFOs), Perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOA)
- Free of potentially harmful levels of formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, odor, and skin sensitizers
- Synthetic latex back coat does not contain natural rubber
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
* The application of C-Zero does not automatically guarantee or qualify a textile for certification. All components of a textile must undergo program standards to receive certification.