Crypton Home is a proprietary treatment produced by the company Crypton. The treatment for textiles is used to resist stain and odor. Without an integrated moisture barrier, Crypton Home fabric repels accidental spills as well as water-based and oil-based stains. It also prohibits the growths of bacteria, virus, odor, mold, and fungus. Crypton Home can be applied to flat woven, knits, textured, and printed fabrics, as well as synthetic and natural fibers.
|Repellency||AATCC 118 Oil Drop 6 out of 6 max|
Water / IPA Drop 6 out of 6 max
AATCC 22 Spray Rating 80-100 of 100 max
|Cleanability||AATCC 130 Various Stains, Stain Resistance Class 4-5|
Durable to clean with a variety of cleaners
|Microbe Resistance||ISO 20743 Resistance to Bacterial Growth|
Uses Silver Ion Technology; does not utilize leaching antimicrobial
|Flammability||CAL TB 117, NFPA 260, UFAC|
|Abrasion||Enhances abrasion resistance|
- No Halogenated Flame Retardants
- Free of PFOS, PFOA, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, odor and skin sensitizers
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- ANSI / NSF 336 Sustainability Assessment for Commercial Furnishings Fabric
* The application of Crypton Home does not automatically guarantee or qualify a textile for certification. All components of a textile must undergo program standards to receive certification.