Crypton Wall is a proprietary finish produced by the company Crypton. The treatment for wallcoverings is used to resist stains, moisture and inhibit the growth of bacteria and odor. Crypton Wall can be applied to flat woven, knits, chenille, and textured fabrics, as well as polyester or polypropylene fibers.
|Repellency||AATCC 118 Oil Drop, 5 minutes AATCC 193 Water / IPA Drop, 5 min|
|Cleanability||Stain Resistance Class 4-5 Durable to cleaning with variety of cleaners Bleach cleanable with 10% diluted solution|
|Microbe Resistance||AATCC 30 Resistance to Fungal Growth ISO 20743 Resistance to Bacterial Growth Uses Silver Ion Technology—does not utilize leaching antimicrobials|
|Flammability||ASTM E84 Adhered|
- Free of potentially harmful levels of PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, odor, and skin sensitizers
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- ANSI / NSF 336 Sustainability Assessment for Commercial Furnishings Fabric
- Health Product Declaration
- Can contribute to LEED credits
*The application of Crypton Wall does not automatically guarantee or qualify a textile for certification. All components of a textile must undergo program standards to receive certification.