Sta-Kleen is a family of performance coated fabric with stain resistance and an anti-microbial finish. Sta-Kleen performance fabric is made with polyurethane, polycarbonate, or silicone, and is designed for high-traffic environments such as hospitality, healthcare, and residential. Sta-Kleen performance fabric exceeds the industry physical test standard while meeting federal flammability requirements. Sta-Kleen performance fabric can be cleaned with mild soap and water, 5:1 diluted bleach solution, or non-abrasive chemicals.
- Free of lead and heavy metals
- Free of phthalate and formaldehyde
- Does not contain anti-microbial additives, chemical flame retardants, persistent organic pollutants, or toxic by-products.
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Contributes LEED credits for Healthcare MR Credit and LEED v4 for Commercial Interiors
- Healthier Hospitals
- Health Product Declarations
*The application of Sta-Kleen does not automatically guarantee or qualify a textile for certification. All components of a textile must undergo program standards to receive certification.