Owned by parent company Glen Raven, Sunbrella is a manufacturer of textiles that withstand extreme conditions. Sunbrella fabrics are made from solution-dyed acrylic or polyester yarns that resist direct sunlight, mildew, and atmospheric chemicals. Application includes indoor and outdoor upholstery, cushions, draperies, windows, sunshades, umbrellas, and marine canvas.
- UV and Fade Resistance: Sunbrella fibers are saturated with highly UV-stable pigments that resist fading.
- Mold and Mildew Resistance: Sunbrella fabrics are mold- and mildew-resistant.
- Bleach Cleanability: Sunbrella fabric can be safely cleaned with diluted bleach solution.
- Sunbrella’s sustainability mission involves minimizing waste and maximizing lifecycle of the product.
- Sunbrella manufacturing facilities have maintained a zero-waste to landfill initiative for more than 25 years.
- Sunbrella also offers a take back program that allows domestic consumers to return fabric scraps, awning covers, boat covers, and upholstery fabric.
- Sunbrella will recycle the fabric waste and transform it into renaissance yarns with up to 50-percent post-industrial recycled fiber.
- GreenGuard Gold Certification
- Produced in an ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 facility
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
*All components of a textile must undergo program standards to receive certification.
Five-year limited warranty for Sunbrella Upholstery Fabrics, Sunbrella Clarity, Sunbrella Decorative Shade, Sunbrella Plus, Sunbrella SeaMark, Sunbrella Sling and Sunbrella Supreme. Ten-year limited warranty for Sunbrella Shade and Marine Fabrics and Sunbrella Contour.